Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Black & White Photography/Film - Ilford


Ilford Black & White Film Products


Ilford Delta 100 Professional


Ilford Panf Plus


Ilford XP2 Super


Ilford Delta 3200 Professional


Ilford Delta 400 Professional


Ilford HP5 Plus


My Ilford HP5 400


Nahh... try one


This is my Ilford

During the KLPF 2008, i bought a few rolls of Ilford black & white film. I've never yet bought or tried any of Ilford black & white film, before and all this while i've been using the cheapo Lucky black & white film (only cost RM5 at Digicolor). I've been wanted to try Ilford for so long and now i've the chance to shoot using my Asashi Pentax SLR with the Ilford film inside.

Why Ilford? most of black & white photographer choose Ilford because of the quality produce by the Ilford film i.e grain, contrast and sharpness are known the best in the black & white photography.

Why black & white? hurrmm.. exactly it's a personal choice either to shoot black & white or colour. Me myself i shoot both black & white and colour either using DSLR (colour) and Film (colour and black & white).

My next target is to have my own film developer kit and film scanner... till then bye.


5 comments:

AZRUL ZAIDI said...

Awat tak habaq ada Blog juga.. hahaaa... oit! tak de nama lain ke nak letak daripada Azrul maskulin?? ;P

zulkhairy said...

hahahahaha... aku dh ada lama blog nie yg dulu aku dh delete nie baru gatai buat balik, hang a maskulin ok pa tue

teohjitkhiam said...

WOOIII! Derma la kat aku sekotak dua...

...nie tak. Dua posen!? Ade ke patut?!

zulkhairy said...

apa derma? hang ingat aku apa pejabat kebajikan masyarakat ka?

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I was wondering if you could tell me where i can Ilford in KL? And where the best place would be to get it
developed?

Thanks

Y