Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Best Shot So Far


Picture were taken during Sony Malaysia Zoo Challange 2008 at Zoo Negara Malaysia, Hulu Kelang.

Picture was taken during the Sony Malaysia outing to Sungai Congkak, Hulu Langat, Selangor. I found this spot while walking through the waterfall.


Picture was taken at Pengkalan Balak, Melaka, Malaysia. I was hanging around with my friends at the beach, then i saw the moon reflection on the water and with out any delay i grap my tripod and setup my gear to shot this picture.


Pictures was taken during Clubminolta Malaysia outing to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. I saw this lovely duck swimming and it was cool to see this duck kinda of give a nice pose to me.


Picture were taken during my nite outing with my fellow Alpha members at Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur. This is 1st ever shot of the Eye On Malaysia.

No comments: