Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sony Melaka Outing - 2nd Place


Prize giving ceremony - 2nd place


1. Picture submitted


2. Picture submitted


3. Picture submitted


4. Picture submitted


5. Picture submitted

In July 2008 Sony Malaysia organize an outing to Melaka for Sony Alpha owner. A total of 30 participants join the outing. It was my 2nd outing with Sony after the Sony Zoo Challenge. All of us gathered at Midvalley before depart to Melaka with bus. We reached Melaka town around 2.30pm and the rain start pouring as after we had our lunch.
We were given 4 hours to walk around and snap our picture of the scene at Jonkers Street, we were require to submit 5 pictures for the competition (above is my 5 submission pictures). I'm very please with the pictures that i've got.
All of our pictures were being shown during the dinner at Nyonya Restaurant (the food was just so so). As usual my picture were shown the last slide (my name start with Z). And then came the result 3rd place when to Brandon and when george announce the 2nd place he called my name, what a supprise? i didn't expect my name to be called. and the 1st place when to Mos Johari. The best part is all the winner pictures will be published in a photography magezines (Advanced Images, Photo Creator and Travelmate).
It was a great recognition to me as my pictures will be publish in a magezine. That's to all my fellow alpha members for the support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boleh tak mintak tlg? saya baru beli basic kit alpha 350 dgn macro lens. saya nak beli lens yg lebih baik. boleh recommend kan saya apa lens yg sesuai sekurg2 utk beginner macam saya? kebanyakan member terdekat guna nikon dan canon so diorg pun tak sure nak tlg. Terima kasih.

sha