Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Self Potrait


Black & White Magezine


Digital Camera Magezine


Travelmate Magezine

I was very bored last nite dunno what to do, my astro kena potong bcos tak bayar bill then my maxis broadband also hang last nite so i cannot surf the net like i used to do at nite lor. So i took out my tripod and mount my alpha on it, did a few shoot of me reading the magezines.
My must beli magezines are Digital Camera Magezine, Black & White Photography Magezine, Click Magezine and Advanced Images Magezine.
These magezines are my printed refer information on photography technique and how to get the correct shot in term of compo, angle and etc.

(sorry my spelling and grammar up side down) :-)

5 comments:

Templar Tan said...

Wah ! Can read chinese mia magazine jugak !

zulkhairy said...

hahahahaa... pura-pura read only maaa...

Ezani ezani79@gmail.com said...

Heheh killing time when your astro service been cut! I oso wanna do this when mine been cut!

red said...

bro...mana beli Black & White Magazine tu?

Jasemaine said...

Hi Zul! Know who I am?! Stumbled across your blog through the AMC blog & roll page :)